- The book is issued: N.M.Sobolevsky. The Monte Carlo Method for Interaction of Particles with Matter. Moscow, FIZMATLIT, 2017 (in Russian).
- L.N.Latysheva, S.G.Lebedev, N.M.Sobolevsky, A.V.Feschenko. The stand for irradiation of printed circuit boards at the proton linac INR RAS: particle fluxes, activation and dose rate. Preprint INR RAS 1426/2016, Moscow, 2016 (in Russian).
- K.V.Manukovsky, O.G.Ryazhskaya, N.M.Sobolevsky, A.V.Yudin. Neutron Production by Cosmic-Ray Muons in Various Materials. Physics of Atomic Nuclei 79 (2016) 464-473.
- The SHIELD-HIT12A transport code is registered in the Russian State Register of Computer Codes on 25 November 2015 with No.2015662445: The computer code for calculating the interaction of therapeutic beams of light nuclei with biological tissue for clinical use "SHIELD-HIT12A". The legal owners are Institute for Nuclear research of the Russian Academy of Sciences and Aarhus University, Denmark.
- N.Sobolevsky et al. Mathematical modeling of neutron sources on the basis of fragmentation and spallation processes and (γ,n) reactions. Invited talk at the NUFRA2015 International Conference Kemer, Turkey, October 6-11, 2015.
- L.Latysheva, N.Sobolevsky. The SHIELD-HIT code for hadron therapy: decomposition in LET of dose fields in tissue and BNCT option.
Poster talk at the NUFRA2015 International Conference Kemer, Turkey, October 6 11, 2015.
- L.N.Latysheva, N.M.Sobolevsky, E.A.Koptelov, R.D.Ilic. Mathematical Simulation of the INR RAS SVZ-100 Neutron Spectrometer. Journal of Surface Investigation. X-ray, Synchrotron and Neutron Techniques, 9 (2015) 1126-1129.
- N.M.Sobolevsky. Algorithm for storing of the hadron cascade tree in the SHIELD transport code. Preprint INR RAS 1398/2015, Moscow, 2015 (in Russian).
- V.T.Taasti, H.Knudsen, M.H.Holzscheiter, N.Sobolevsky, B.Thomsen, N.Bassler. Antiproton annihilation physics in the Monte Carlo particle transport code SHIELD-HIT12A. Nucl.Instr.Meth. B347 (2015) 65-71.
- Yu.E.Titarenko, V.F.Batyaev, K.V.Pavlov et al. Analysis of the Parameters of the Target Unit of a Molten-Salt Subcritical Electronuclear Facility. Atomic Energy 117 (2014) 19-28.
- A.Krylov, M.Paraipan, N.Sobolevsky, G.Timoshenko, V.Tret'yakov. GEANT4, MCNPX, and SHIELD Code Comparison Concerning Relativistic Heavy Ion Interaction with Matter. Phys.Part.Nucl.Lett. 11 (2014) 847-850.
- A.Luehr, M.Priegnitz, F.Fiedler, W.Enghardt, N.Sobolevsky, N.Bassler. Dependence of simulated positron emitter yields in ion beam cancer therapy on modeling nuclear fragmentation. Appl.Radiat.Isot., 83B(2014)165-170.
- N.Sobolevsky. Nuclear models and data in SHIELD-HIT. Invited talk at 7-th Danish Workshop on Particle Therapy: Nuclear fragmentation models in Monte Carlo codes relevant for particle therapy, 23-24 January 2013, Aarhus University, Denmark.
- According to SLOCcount, the total estimated cost to develop the SHIELD-HIT code exceeds $2,000,000.
- L.N.Latysheva, A.A.Bergman, N.M.Sobolevsky, R.D.Ilic'. Effect of the Size of Experimental Channels of the Lead Slowing-Down Spectrometer SVZ-100 (Institute of Nuclear Research, Moscow) on the Moderation Constant.
- L.Latysheva, N.Sobolevsky, R.Ilic'. Computational study of the neutron's slowing-down for spallation neutron sources on proton beams. Invited talk at the NUFRA2013 International Conference Kemer, Turkey, September 29 - October 6, 2013.
- D.Hansen, A.Luehr, R.Herrmann, N.Sobolevsky, N.Bassler. Recent Improvements in the SHIELD-HIT Code. International Journal of Radiation Biology, 88 (2012) 195-199
- M.Hultquist, M.Lazzeroni, A.Botvina, I.Gudowska, N.Sobolevsky, A.Brahme. Evaluation of nuclear reaction cross sections and fragment yields in carbon beams using the SHIELD-HIT Monte Carlo code. Comparison with experiments. Phys.Med.Biol. 57 (2012) 4369-4385.
- D.Hansen, A.Luehr, N.Sobolevsky, N.Bassler. Optimizing SHIELD-HIT for carbon ion treatment. Phys.Med.Biol. 57(2012)2393-2409.
- N.V.Kuznetsov, R.A.Nymmik, M.I.Panasyuk, A.N.Denisov, N.M.Sobolevsky. Estimation of Radiation Risk for Astronauts on the Moon. Cosmic Research 50 (2012) 216-220.
- A.Luehr, D.Hansen, R.Teiwes, N.Sobolevsky, O.Jaekel, N.Bassler. The impact of modeling nuclear fragmentation on delivered dose and radiobiology in ion therapy. Phys.Med.Biol. 57 (2012) 5169-5185.
- N.Sobolevsky. Applications of the SHIELD code: from underground physics toward the Moon through ADS, hadron therapy, heavy ion beams, etc. Invited talk at the NUFRA2011 International Conference, Kemer, Turkey, 2-9 October 2011. http://fias.uni-frankfurt.de/nufra2011/talks/Sobolevsky.pdf
- A.Luehr, D.Hansen, N.Sobolevsky, H.Palmans, S.Rossomme, N.Bassler. Fluence Correction Factors and Stopping Power Ratios for Clinical Ion Beams. Acta Oncologica 50 (2011) 797-805.
- A.Luehr, D.C.Hansen, O.Jaekel, N.Sobolevsky, N.Bassler. Analytical expressions for water-to-air stopping-power ratios relevant for accurate dosimetry in particle therapy. Phys. Med. Biol. 56 (2011) 2515-2533.
- V.Chetvertkova, I.Strasik, A.Belousov, H.Iwase, N.Mokhov, E.Mustafin, L.Latysheva, M.Pavlovic, U.Ratzinger, N.Sobolevsky. Activation of aluminum by argon: Experimental study and simulations. Nucl. Instr. Meth. B269 (2011) 1336-1340.
- L.Beskrovnaia, L.Latysheva, M.Paraipan, N.Sobolevsky, G.Timoshenko. Simulation of Residual Activity in Steel and Copper Targets Induced by 950 MeV/Nucleon Uranium Ions. Phys. Part. Nuc. Lett. 8 (2011) 364-367.
- A.N.Denisov, N.V.Kuznetsov, R.A.Nymmik, M.I.Panasyuk, N.M.Sobolevsky. Assessment of the Radiation Environment on the Moon. Acta Astronautica 68 (2011) 1440-1447.
- D.C.Hansen, A.Luhr, R.Herrmann, N.Sobolevsky, N.Bassler. Recent Improvements in SHIELD-HIT. Poster talk at the International workshop in Monte Carlo computational methods in radiation track simulation and applications in physical, biological, and medical sciences (MC2010), Stockholm, 9-12 November 2010. http://phys.au.dk/uploads/media/MC2010_poster_SHIELD-HIT_David.pdf
- N.M.Sobolevsky, L.N.Latysheva, E.Mustafin. Adaptation of the DCHAIN-SP code for mutual using with the SHIELD transport code. Preprint INR RAS 1253/2010, Moscow, 2010 (in Russian).
- A.N.Denisov, N.V.Kuznetsov, R.A.Nymmik, M.I.Panasyuk, N. M. Sobolevskii. On the Problem of Lunar Radiation Environment .Cosmic Research 48 (2010) 510-517.
- The Department of Experimental Clinical Oncology, Aarhus University Hospital, Denmark, and the Institute for Nuclear Research RAS, Moscow, Russia, have entered into Agreement on Scientific Collaboration concerning the development of a treatment planning system for carbon ion beam therapy. http://aptg-trac.phys.au.dk/shieldhit
- K.Henkner, N.Bassler, N.Sobolevsky, O.Jakel. Monte Carlo Simulations on the water-to-air stopping power ratio for carbon ion dosimetry. Medical Physics 36 (2009) 1230-1235.
- K.Henkner, N.Sobolevsky, H.Paganetti, O.Jakel. Test of the nuclear interaction model in SHIELD-HIT and a comparison to energy distributions from GEANT4. Phys. Med. Biol. 54 (2009) N509-N517.
- A.Denisov, N.Kuznetsov, R.Nymmik, M.Panasyuk, N.Sobolevsky. Assessment of Radiation Environment in the Moon Caused by Protons and Nuclei of GCR and SEP. Invited talk at the NUFRA2009 International Conference Kemer, Turkey, September 28 October 430, 2009. http://fias.uni-frankfurt.de/historical/nufra2009/.
- D.G.Koshkarev, N.M.Sobolevsky, A.V.Barkhudaryan. Using of the electronuclear method for power production. Atomnaya Energiya 105 (2008) 173-177 (in Russian).
- V.F.Batyaev, M.A.Butko, K.V.Pavlov, A.Yu.Titarenko, Yu.E.Titarenko, R.S.Tikhonov, S.N.Florya, B.Yu.Sharkov, N.M.Sobolevsky, V.E.Fortov, N.N.Ponomarev-Stepnoi. Analysis of the Main Nuclear Physics Features of Interaction of Proton Beams with Heavy Metallic Targets. Atomnaya Energiya 104 (2008) 242-249 (in Russian).
- M.Hollmark, I.Gudowska, Dz.Belkic, A.Brahme, N.Sobolevsky. An Analytical Model for Light Ion Pencil Beam Dose Distributions: Multiple Scattering of Primary and Secondary Ions. Phys.Med.Biol. 53 (2008) 3477-3491.
- L.N.Latysheva, N.M.Sobolevsky. LOENT - the code for Monte Carlo simulation of neutron transport in complex geometries. Preprint INR RAS 1200/2008, Moscow, 2008 (in Russian).
- L.Beskrovnaia, B.Florko, M.Paraipan, N.Sobovevsky, G.Timoshenko. Verification of Monte Carlo Transport Codes FLUKA, GEANT4 and SHIELD for Radiation Protection Purposes at Relativistic Heavy Ion Accelerators. Preprint JINR E1 2008 40, Dubna, 2008; Nucl. Instr. Meth. B266 (2008) 4058-4060.
- The SHIELD transport code for simulation of interaction of particles with complex extended targets is registered in the Russian State Register of Computer Codes on 18 August 2008 with No.2008613935. The legal owner is the Institute for Nuclear research of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- N.M.Sobolevsky, L.N.Latysheva Application of the SHIELD Transport Code In the Field of Hadron Therapy. Invited Talk at the CoNuSS2008 International Conference, Belgrade, Serbia, September 22-25, 2008. http://www.euronuclear.org/e-news/e-news-22/conuss-2008.htm.